Looking for the best indoor surveillance camera ? Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We’ve listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling best indoor surveillance camera.
Having trouble finding a great best indoor surveillance camera ? This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire best indoor surveillance camera research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best indoor surveillance camera s available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best indoor surveillance camera for 2022. See our ranking below!
Top 10 best indoor surveillance camera in 2022
List the best indoor surveillance camera in 2022
Blink Mini – Compact indoor plug-in smart security camera, 1080p HD video, night vision, motion detection, two-way audio, easy set up, Works with Alexa – 2 cameras (White)
- Monitor the inside of your home day and night with our 1080P HD indoor plug-in smart security camera with motion detection and two-way audio.
- See, hear, and speak to people and pets in your home from your smartphone with Blink Mini’s live view and two-way audio.
- Get alerts on your smartphone whenever motion is detected or customize motion detection zones so you can see what matters most.
- Choose to save and share clips with a free 30-day trial of the Blink Subscription Plan or locally with the Sync Module 2 (sold separately).
- Set up in minutes — plug in the camera, connect it to wifi, and follow the instructions in the free Blink Home Monitor app.
Security Camera 2K, blurams Baby Monitor Dog Camera 360-degree for Home Security w/ Smart Motion Tracking, Phone App, IR Night Vision, Siren, Works with Alexa & Google Assistant & IFTTT, 2-Way Audio
$40.98 in stock
2 used from $34.84
- 360°Coverage with 2K Resolution - blurams security camera automatically tracks the motion if detect motion. Features in IR-CUT function to capture crisp videos and photos from the day to night, even in the dim condition. Turn on privacy mode to protect your privacy.
- Smart AI Detection & Instant Alerts - Receive instant alerts on your phone if human, motion or abnormal sound detected in your house. Automatically record a 10-15 seconds alert video to the cloud and it will be saved for 24 hours (no subscription or monthly fees required).
- Smart Integration - Use your simple voice command to view blurams baby monitor live stream on Alexa or Google Assistant device with a screen or on your iPhone or iPad. Works with IFTTT lets you link just about any set of smart devices so they can work together, make your home more relaxing.
- Enhanced blurams App - Live viewing 4 dog cameras simultaneously on App or official web portal. Share your camera with unlimited family members. Two-way audio allows you to receive and transmit audio from anywhere at any time. Works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks only (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi).
- Optional Cloud & Local Storage - 24/7 CVR enables the indoor security camera to keep a nonstop recording in the cloud, avoid the risk of losing video footage from a SD card. According to the time, events type or the camera name’s to search the specific event quickly. Supports up to 128GB SD card(buy separately).
Ring Indoor Cam, Compact Plug-In HD security camera with two-way talk, Works with Alexa - White
- Compact plug-in indoor camera that lets you see, hear and speak to people and pets from your phone, tablet, or select Echo device.
- Watch over your entire home by connecting one or multiple Indoor Cams to all your Ring devices in the Ring app.
- With a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately), record all your videos, review what you missed for up to 60 days, and share videos and photos.
- With Live View, you can check in on your home any time through the Ring app.
- Easily setup your Indoor Cam by plugging into a standard outlet and connecting to Wi-Fi.
Kasa Indoor Pan/Tilt Smart Security Camera, 1080p HD Dog Camera 2.4GHz with Night Vision, Motion Detection for Baby and Pet Monitor, Cloud & SD Card Storage, Works with Alexa & Google Home (EC70)
2 used from $24.99
- Live Steam from Anywhere with Pan/Tilt: Sharp and clear 1080p Full HD provides high quality video right in the palm of your hand. Swipe up, down, left and right on your phone to rotate and set your camera’s point of view in real-time.
- Real-Time Motion/Sound Detection: Get alerts on your smart phone whenever motion or sound is detected even at night (30ft). Enable patrol mode on your home security camera system, to make most use of cameras for home security as pet camera or nanny cam
- Secure Your Videos Locally or with AWS Cloud: EC70 mini camera continuously records and stores footage or video clips on a local MicroSD card up to 64 GB. You can view up to 30 days of video history and enjoy more advanced features when you subscribe Kasa Care Plan
- Smart Actions: As one of the most user-friendly security cameras, EC70 provides you a way to set your lights to turn on when your camera detects motion with Smart Actions, which allow you to create interactions between your camera and other Kasa devices
- Voice Control: For additional ease of use, pair the Kasa wifi camera with Alexa echo or Google assistant. Use a simple voice command to ask Alexa or Google Assistant to view your live camera feed on compatible Alexa or Google devices
Google Nest Cam Indoor - 1st Generation - Wired Indoor Camera - Control with Your Phone and Get Mobile Alerts - Surveillance Camera with 24/7 Live Video and Night Vision
$122.98 in stock
3 used from $102.69
- 24/7 live stream video in full 1080p HD over Wi-Fi. Check in from anywhere at anytime. Send clips to family or friends in 1920x1080 resolution.
- Night vision featuring 8 high-power infrared LEDs provide light for clear video in the darkest conditions.
- Mobile alerts and notifications let you know as soon as your camera spots activity. Take action or save the event for sharing later. 3-hour snapshot history makes sure you don't miss a thing.
- Industry-leading security means that your video feed and information is well protected. Enable two-factor authentication and take your account protection to the next level.
- Free trial of Nest Aware for 30-days. Experience 10-day video history intelligent alerts and activity zones. Keep the service starting at $6 per month for your Nest devices after the trial ends.
Blink Indoor – wireless, HD security camera with two-year battery life, motion detection, and two-way audio – 2 camera kit
- Blink Indoor is a wireless, battery-powered security camera that helps you check in on your home day or night with infrared night vision.
- With long-lasting battery life, Indoor runs for up to two years on two AA lithium batteries (included).
- Store video clips and photos in the cloud with the Blink Subscription Plan and save events locally to the Blink Sync Module 2 via a USB flash drive (sold separately).
- Get customizable motion alerts on your phone through the Blink Home Monitor app so you’re only alerted when you need to be.
- See, hear, and speak to people and pets in your home with live view in real time and two-way audio features in the Blink app.
Kasa Smart Security Camera for Baby monitor, 1080p HD Indoor Camera for Home Security with Motion Detection, Two-Way Audio, Night Vision, Cloud & SD Card Storage, Works with Alexa & Google Home (EC60)
$24.99 in stock
2 used from $19.98
- Real-Time Motion/Sound Detection: Get alerts on your smart phone whenever motion or sound is detected even at night (30 ft). Customize up to 4 activity zones which are important to make most use of cameras for home security as pet camera or nanny cam
- Secure Your Videos Locally or with AWS Cloud: EC60 mini camera continuously records and stores footage or video clips on a local MicroSD card up to 64 GB.You can view up to 30 days of video history and enjoy more advanced features when you subscribe Kasa Care Plan
- Smart Actions: As one of the most user-friendly security cameras, EC60 provides you a way to set your lights to turn on when your camera detects motion with Smart Actions, which allow you to create interactions between your camera and other Kasa devices
- Voice Control: For additional ease of use, pair your Kasa Smart home security camera system with Alexa echo or Google assistant. Use a simple voice command to ask Alexa or Google Assistant to view your live camera feed on compatible Alexa or Google devices
eufy Security Solo IndoorCam P24, 2K, Pan & Tilt, Indoor Security Camera, Wi-Fi Plug-in Camera, Human & Pet AI, Voice Assistant Compatibility, Night Vision, Motion Tracking, HomeBase not Compatible
$44.19 in stock
- Relevant Recordings: The on-device AI determines whether a human or pet is present and only records when an event of interest occurs.
- The Key is in the Detail: View every event in up to 2K clarity (1080P while using HomeKit) so you see exactly what is happening inside your home.
- Smart Integration: Connect your IndoorCam to Apple HomeKit (download our HomeKit User guide in the product information section below), the Google Assistant, or Amazon Alexa for complete control over your surveillance.
- Follows the Action: When motion is detected the camera automatically tracks and follows the moving object. Pan the lens 360° horizontally or tilt it 96° vertically to get a clear view of the whole room.
- Communicate From Your Camera: Speak in real-time to anyone who passes via the camera’s built-in two-way audio.
Wyze Cam v3 with Color Night Vision, 1080p HD Indoor/Outdoor Video Camera, 2-Way Audio, Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT, 2-Pack
- Color Night Vision: Record night time video in full, vivid color in environments up to 25x darker than traditional cameras.
- Indoor/Outdoor (IP65): The Wyze Cam v3 is a wired water-resistant, video camera that you can confidently install outside in the rain or inside in the kids’ room.
- Motion & Sound detection: The Wyze Cam v3 records video when motion & sound are detected and sends an alert to your phone. Motion Detection Zones let you adjust the sensitivity of detection.
- Two-way audio: Greet and speak with visitors with loud two-way audio. The Wyze Cam v3 also has a siren button you can press to scare off unwanted guests.
- 24/7 Continuous Recording: Continuous video recording with a 32GB MicroSD card (sold separately). Just insert the MicroSD into the base of the Wyze Cam and you’re all set.
wansview Wireless Security Camera, IP Camera 1080P HD, WiFi Home Indoor Camera for Baby/Pet/Nanny, Motion Detection, 2 Way Audio Night Vision, Works with Alexa, with TF Card Slot and Cloud
$29.99 in stock
- 【1080P HD WiFi IP Camera】With 1080P HD resolution, wansview home camera displays a crystal clear smooth live video, you can keep an eye on your home anytime anywhere. Camera works with 2.4G WiFi（5G is not supported)
- 【Two-way Audio & Works with Alexa】Built-in microphone & speaker offers to communicate with your love when you are out. Works with Alexa, ask Alexa to show your front door, baby room, or anywhere else you have your wansview wifi camera.
- 【Smat Pan/Tilt/Zoom & Crystal Night Vision】105° wide-angle enhanced lens combined with 320° horizontal & 80° vertical rotation range create a complete 360° coverage and 4X digital zoom to enlarge the video to see details clearly. 4 pcs 940nm IR Leds give you clear Black/White picture in pitch dark up to 5 meters, no light pollution.
- 【Real-time Motion Detection Alert】 Alert notification and 10s video will be sent to your phone, just open Wansview cloud app to check quickly what is going on, will not miss any important movements. SD card and Cloud Storage are optional.
- 【Security and Privacy Protection】Financial Encryption Technology for cloud storage, the highest protection of the data for privacy. No one could access to your information without your permission.
How to Choose the best indoor surveillance camera?
Choosing one that will provide the best suction and come at an affordable price is not as easy as it sounds. There are many factors you should consider in choosing a best indoor surveillance camera. One of these factors is the price.
This is because you should consider all your options before deciding on what type of best indoor surveillance camera is right for you. Once you know how much you can spend, you will narrow down your choices and find the best indoor surveillance camera that will work best for you.
There are several functions that you should look at before buying a new best indoor surveillance camera. These days the more advanced best indoor surveillance camera have some amazing features. Such as the auto best indoor surveillance camera function that will help your whole home without any effort on your part.
When you look at the different features of different models of best indoor surveillance camera, you will find that some have more features than others. There are also some models of best indoor surveillance camera that will be more powerful than others.
You will want to look at all the functions available on best indoor surveillance camera to decide which one is best for you. Once you have looked at the functions of best indoor surveillance camera, you can then start to look at the various makes and models.
The brand is an important consideration. Your search for a new best indoor surveillance camera should begin by looking at what has been said about the brand. Many consumers are impressed with the performance of a best indoor surveillance camera that has been deemed high quality.
Ask how long the manufacturer has been in business. There is no point in buying a best indoor surveillance camera if you cannot trust its manufacturers. Read the Consumer Reports Best Buy Awards and other reviews to see which models have the best reputations.
Old Customer Reviews
It is always a good idea to read some customer reviews when considering buying a new best indoor surveillance camera. Pay keen attention to the reviews on a particular best indoor surveillance camera function.
Are the customer reviews talking about how well it best indoor surveillance camera, or are they talking about how hard it is to use? If the review talks more about how hard the best indoor surveillance camera is to use, the customer will not use it that much. A good best indoor surveillance camera will have great customer reviews and not have too many bad ones.
If most reviews are good and a few are not so good, it would be worth it to try another brand. However, if most of the reviews are not too bad, you may want to stick with the brand because of great reviews all along.
Pros and Cons of Product
It would be best if you weighed the pros vs. the cons of each brand. The decision on whether to consider the pros and cons of a best indoor surveillance camera before you buy it depends on which best indoor surveillance camera you want.
It would help if you looked at is how much dust your carpet and upholstery can handle. If you have a lot of furniture or delicate furnishings, then one with a wider cord would be a good choice. Whereas one with a shorter cord would be fine for a lot less delicate furnishings and not so much dust.
Whether you are thinking about a best indoor surveillance camera or another piece of the home appliance, if always good to consider the warranty before buying it. Although you will find that most best indoor surveillance camera have some limited warranty, some will cover only a few months.
You should also consider buying from a major manufacturer as they usually offer the best warranties on household appliances.
When learning how to choose the best indoor surveillance camera, you must take the time to research all of your options. This will help you determine the model that will best meet your needs. Ensure that the store you buy from, especially if it is online, is reliable. Amazon, for example, is one of the most trusted online stores in the world. If you were looking to shop for a best indoor surveillance camera with ease, this is where you can go.